Allison and a bunch of friends went to Homecoming in class in a limo. Afterwards, a bunch spent the night together. Boca High won their football game Friday night 51-7 or something like that.
she is a little hottie ... I'm going to have to call you Ruth when Joelle gets into her teeen years or her tween years for that matter ... i will need some good advice! She's already sassy at 3!
You know Joy, I think I am getting back every bit of sassy I ever gave my parents and then some. Were you sassy? Somehow I think that's God's litte joke.
7 comments:
so pretty. she's not allowed to wear that dress though. haha.
seriously, she looks great.
were your shoes comfy? you know that's important.
Yes, I'm not sure I like her looking so hot. She went shopping with friends and came home with this dress and it looked great on her.
:sigh:
She is so grown up. I'm always shocked to see her picture in these updates. Grown up and beautiful!
Makes me think how fast this time with Evie is going...
Thank you Sarah. She still looks so much like her daddy.
she is a little hottie ... I'm going to have to call you Ruth when Joelle gets into her teeen years or her tween years for that matter ... i will need some good advice! She's already sassy at 3!
You know Joy, I think I am getting back every bit of sassy I ever gave my parents and then some. Were you sassy? Somehow I think that's God's litte joke.
Thanks, ruth for helping me catch up. All the pictures are great!!!
Post a Comment