
Well that's it. The school year is over. Allison is no longer a Freshman and not a day too soon. I can't believe my baby is a sophomore. She has plans to go to the beach tomorrow where all the Boca High kids hang out. She will volunteer at 4 volleyball camps and attend several camps. She will also be volunteering at a local doctor's office for the summer learning as much about medicine as she can. We have several short trips this summer but are planning to attend my nieces wedding in Michigan in October.

3 comments:
I really, really can't believe Allison is so grown up!
Thanks for your comment on my blog, and your prayers, of course! This whole situation really stinks, but it helps to know other people are remembering my mom in their prayers... Community prayer is powerful!
She's a looker! Sophomore...can you stop growing up ally? do people even call you thatanymore you oldie, you? =)
Just about everyone calls her Ally (thanks to your mom). I'm about the only one who calls her Allison.
Post a Comment