Totally my pleasure! You did great Ally! I look forward to following you during your final 3 years of HS.
aww this picture is making me cry right now. I wish I could have been there & seen you play, Ally. I miss you & Ruth. Dad, I miss you too of course.
PS. I want a copy of her school pic! I can't believe how old & mature (maybe =) she is now, but I could always tell she was going to be a beauty. I am so proud of you Allison!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Totally my pleasure! You did great Ally! I look forward to following you during your final 3 years of HS.
aww this picture is making me cry right now. I wish I could have been there & seen you play, Ally. I miss you & Ruth.
Dad, I miss you too of course.
PS. I want a copy of her school pic! I can't believe how old & mature (maybe =) she is now, but I could always tell she was going to be a beauty. I am so proud of you Allison!
Post a Comment